Smart mattress system
|Wireless||30 ft (9.14 m) range|
|Pressure Range||0 – 6.7 PSI (5-350 mmHg)|
|Grid Matrix||Up to 48 x 24 lines|
|Sensing Points||Up to 1,152|
|Sensing Point Size||.9” diameter (22.6 mm)|
|Total Area||79” x 44” (200 cm x 112 cm)|
|Total Sensing Area||71” x 35” (180 cm x 90 cm)|
|Temperature Range||10° C – 40° C|
|Linearity||Yes Conductance vs Pressure (2 curve)|
- Evaluate the comfort and design of mattresses with full body pressure mapping
- Perform comparative testing between different mattress system materials.
- Record measurements across the entire body simultaneously
- Visualize in real-time scenarios with body shifting into different positions
- Use scientific data to validate comfort assumptions.
- Use data in marketing material to communicate product benefits
BPM is matrix based tactile surface sensor that works by the principle of piezoresistance. Tiny sensing cells cover the entire surface area of our sensor “skin” allowing for discrete spot pressure analysis at any point in the contact region.
BPM captures data from a series of sensor points propagated across the body surface and assimilates the data into our software providing you with colorized pressure maps and detailed statistical reports.
Sensor Medical’s primary proposition is to o er our clients precisely what they require or need. To that end, everything we design can be completely tailored to your unique situation.
Key BPM Features
- Highly conformable
- True calibration. NIST traceable.
- No cumbersome external electronics. They’re safely built into the sensor.
- No training required. Hit the ground running.
- Durability like no other sensor.